Friday, March 25, 2016

Help Donna To Be The Next DIY Star!

I Need Your Help


Hello my peeps! I have taken a HUGE leap and have applied to the Hallmark Channel's "Home & Family" show's competition for the next DIY star. I need help with votes because I applied a little late. If you could please vote for my application and share my link on your various social media channels I would be SO grateful!!!

To vote, the site requires you to set up an account so you can only vote one time per applicant. To set up an account you can click on the link below to go to the Dreamjobbing.com website. It is pretty easy to set up an account if you set it up first before you click on any of the videos. After you create your account search for Donna Salazar then click on the "Like My Application" button. If you leave a nice comment under my video that is helpful too! And last but not least PLEASE "Share" my application with your friends and family.

1 - Create Account - Dream Jobs Home & Family 
2 - Like My Application - Donna Salazar's Application
3 - Comment & Share 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Smooches ~D~




No comments:

Post a Comment